Friday, January 25, 2013

Mood Board


Mood Board

   
This board is a reflection of my personality. The colors that I have chosen are mainly black, silver, and pink. I picked these colors because I think that they go very well together and it’s kind of an elegant setting. It has a kind of laid back and relaxing feeling to it. They wall sayings are things that best represent me, and what I have gone through in my life. Having contrast colors in my mood board are also a way to have the things on here look good and have that home feeling to things.

Some of the items that I have on my Mood board include; A Veruca Mirror $188.90, A neon pink heart: $89.91, Mirage Ebony Sideboard: 235.92, Bungalow 3 drawer Mable top side table black: $1,521.00, Dropping crustal pendant light: $385.20. Bungalow 3 drawer side table: $1,261.00, Glass stern table light purple: $122.21, Pauline Iron Bed: $4,680.00, Canfield Patio 52 Transitional ceiling fan: $218.00, Art-A-Peel wall wisdom $39.99, Art-A-Peel wall wisdom: $39.99, Black Mantle Clock: $95.99, Zuo Object Black Modular Sofa Single Chair: $563.91, La Chapelle Traditional Crystal Chandelier: $194.40, Blackstone Wall Sconce, (set of 2): $29.99, Charleston Indoor/outdoor bench in pink with optional cushion: $59.82, Possini Euro Design Black Steel Double Gourd Table Lamp: $299.89

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors that you have put into this everything goods together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the variety of pinks you chose they go really well with black and soften the other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the different shades of pink that you included in your board. I feel like it makes it seem more relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used a few pieces of pink with all the black. It reminds me of my room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this room its very elegant and classy. I think all the colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors of the room & the style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the way you blended the splashes of pink with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blog page!! It is looking great! Keep up the nice work!

    ReplyDelete